Monday, February 25, 2008

Quenton - Team Issue Ironclad bike!



So we just finished building up one of the team issue bikes for Ironclad. I have to say I was amazed when I finished the build. I grabbed the bike and thought Wow that's light!! So I grabbed a pair of race wheels and thru them on to see what was what. If I would have built this with Record, Red or Force. I wouldn't be so surprised that it was light and extremely light in a race set up. But this bike is built with a complete Campy Centaur Group. So long story short 15.65 lbs for a medium with 303 zipps not bad for an entry level groupo. I would say that I am starting to appreciate the lower end Campy stuff now. I still do not think it compares to Force or Red of course but it blows Rival, and mid and low level shimano a way!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, this bike is da sheeze!!!! I can't say how much I love this bike.

It's almost effortless on climbs, and carves corners on descents with a mind of it's own!

110% worth it!!!

I couldn't be happier with it.

Anonymous said...

This bike is beautiful! it looks almost utilitarian, No flash just a work horse in the peloton, and a finisher of sprints!