Thursday, May 21, 2009

Testing, Testing...

So I spent a week in Colorado doing some product testing after Joe Martin Stage Race. Here are a few shots. It was a great trip and a needed re-charge to the batteries.

what you see here is a VF proto, that I spent a week on in Colorado.
It's full carbon and FS too, yes this is all your gonna get to see. Maybe you might get to view one at short track later this summer.
This shot is of Blue sky... an awesome single track that goes from Ft. Collins to Loveland.
Me with the Devils back bone and the wonderful blue sky of Colorado. Yes I am wearing road shoes. I know... but I forgot to pack my mtn bike stuff. LOL :)
Having some fun, all in a days work.
Devils Back Bone,. Loveland, Colorado.
Single track leading into the Devils Backbone.

Ironclad in the house. Never leave home with out them...
It was so hot the deer made sure they stayed cool.

Max getting ready to ride the Blue Sky to Loveland with me.
Paul doing the same, doing blue sky on a uni-cycle is tuff, especially when it's your first time. But really this is what we did on our rest day. Paul nailed it, I on the other hand did not...
New Belgium Lost Arrow of course... new brew and very tasty. This was my recovery drink after most rides.
Rest day also included some golf with Max and Paul.

Max enjoying a beverage after a hard day of golf.
A big bull snake I ran into on one of my rides. He was a big boy!!
My old Fort Collins house, man I miss this house, wish I never sold it. 20/20 hindsight, right.
All in all it was a wonderful trip and I got to see friends that I have not spent time with in a while. Thanks Paul, Di, Max, Gus and Ruffy. It was great spending a week with you.

No comments: