Friday, August 8, 2008

Inter Bike - spy photo's

Well - we are under two months away from interbike. It is crunch time to say the least. We will have several new rigs at the show. One new road frame, one new cross frame - single speed and our new mtn. bike. The mtn. bike has been a two year work in progress and I am very pleased with what we have as a final version. Check it out. Can you say SEXY!!!!


You can click on the pictures for a bigger version of the photo


I actually did not want to enter the mtn bike portion of the industry. I just wanted to focus on Road and Cross bikes. But when this rig got finished it was hard for me to say NO. And of course there is the added two years of $$, R&D Blah, Blah, Blah. So it's a go, and it's name is the Grundig - after the grundig world cup series of the late 80's early 90's. Yes I'm dating myself. :)

More spy phoo's of our Single Speed cross bike and New road rig will be up soon.

Have a great day and go ride your bike.

Cheers

Mark

No comments: