Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sigh!!!!

Wow. It's Thursday. Where did the week go???

Just got back from Cascade (Monday @ around 2pm), the girls had a lot to prove and did an awesome job.

4th overall on Team GC, with a lot of excitement on stages 2 and 6. Wish I would of had time to post daily. But trust me, the racing was awesome and the Ladies stepped up. I'm proud!!

We had a lot of help at this race, without Martha, Tim, Jeff, Tina and Susan things would have been pretty tough.


A shot of the whole crew minus Martha. She is either taking the picture, off finding someone or staying on top of the many tasks it takes to be the awesome director she is....

Robin and Hilary went on the attack with 20k to go in stage 2... they get a 25 sec gap going into Sisters, then all of a sudden they are 1:50 on the pelaton and we can see the break of 7 up the road at 1min. It was crazy.
Kristen Armstrong (lifeforce-Cervelo) bridges to Hilary Billington and Robin Secrist (Veloforma/ZYM)on Stage 2. This was about 5k from the finish.

Man I need an assistant! I've got to go and not sure when this post will get finished so I'm going to post it as it is... anyone want to be my assistant. They pay stinks... zero.

Oh - the AVC starts tomorrow, there is local racing tonight at Alpenrose and next weekend we will be up at the FSA GP in Washington. Maybe I'll have time to finish this tomorrow?? Who knows. I doubt it.

But I will post more shot of each stage when I get a chance.

Cheers



1 comment:

UltraMick said...

Read Beverly's (Bella's) Cascade descriptions on her blog:
http://bellamainstreetmarket.blogspot.com/
And good luck at Alpenrose!