Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oregon Cup # 2 Quick update.

Oregon cup # 2 is done. Becka got the win!!! Congratualtions Becka! I really need to say Congratulations to all the ladies. Team work is key and I'll have to say that they worked very well as a team today. I love the fact that these ladies are willing to work for each other and lay it on the line. Special thank you and Great Teammate award goes out to Hilary Billington!! Thank you Hilary. You put the definintion into team player today. Veloforama is sitting 1,2 in the oregon cup after today, Tina is still in the lead with Becka in 2nd, Hilary is 7th. My prediction for Oregon cup #3 will be similar. But you'll see Hilary moving up a bit. She is always game when it comes to killing it in a race. We should have our new addition to the team at #3 so Veloforma will be that much stronger!! I am having a tuff time trying to deciede who will be our remaining addition to the team, those that have sent me emails and have talked directly to me, you are still in consideration. I just need to make sure the fit is right. Any how... time to go play at the Icebreaker Crit. I love this race, wish more people would come out and do it. I know it's short but hey you can go for a great ride after you race in the wonderful country side of south Eugene.

No comments: