Thursday, July 3, 2008

Public Apology!

The other day I made a post about an issue I had with how a promoter was choosing to pick the Best Oregon rider at Cascade. In my rant, I did not think of how I would affect that rider. Although she remained nameless, it affected her and possibly others. It was not an attack on her, I did not mean to take anything away from her. I did not mean to make the claim that she did anything wrong or unethical. The rider in question was Suzie Weldon. She has raced at the highest level all over the US and abroad. She is by far one of the most professional, first rate racers we have in the Pacific Northwest. I would like to publicly apologies for my poor form and absolute disregard for another persons feelings. I am sorry Suzie, extremely sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone, most of all you. Wishing you the best at Cascade.
Cheers
Mark Duff – President
Veloforma, Inc.

No comments: